EDITOR’S NOTE: Todd Johnson is a N.C. State Senator who has unofficially won a second term for the District 35 seat, which includes most of Union County. The former Union County Commissioner has submitted an op-ed for publication in The Enquirer-Journal.
- Annual Crime Stoppers BBQ being held Friday
- Union County has a lot to offer for entrepreneurs
- In the Garden Of Eden, why did the devil tempt eve instead of Adam?
- N.C.'s new business creation in 2021 breaks previous record by 40%
- DHEC: No dioxin in groundwater off New-Indy site
- County's COVID hospitalizations up to 91, an increase of nearly a third
- Most of Union County's young children remain unvaccinated
- Union County doused with winter weather
- Hinson's pin lifts Piedmont to 35-29 win over Weddington
- Marvin Ridge girls climb to top of Super Six Poll
- Entrepreneur dedicates second studio opening to her father's memory
- New Rural Project aims to improve voter turnout and quality of life
- Novant Health awards nearly $1 million in charitable contributions to community partners
- Report: 60% chance of snow this weekend
- Crowder gives Union County a great role model
- Memories of Monroe in the 50's and 60's
- Nursing Home industry CEO reacts to Supreme Court ruling on vaccine mandate
- Most COVID cases in local care facilities are between staff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.