EDITOR’S NOTE: Todd Johnson is a N.C. State Senator who has unofficially won a second term for the District 35 seat, which includes most of Union County. The former Union County Commissioner has submitted an op-ed for publication in The Enquirer-Journal.
- Berger, Moore say they'll fight to reinstate N.C. abortion laws
- Veteran secondary among Cuthbertson's strengths heading into 2022
- Conterra expanding fiber internet in Union County
- Union County adopts total budget of over $540 million
- County's cheapest gas price down 23 cents in two weeks
- After two lightning delays, Elliott races to win at Nashville
- T-shirt logo contest being held for annual Wild Turkey 5K
- Hornets bring back Clifford as head coach
- Two local towns rank among most affordable places to live in N.C.
- Union County man wins $200,000
- 5-year-old remains critical after near drowning at MAFC Water Park
- Cuthbertson's Allen has built a dynasty in track and field
- 3 Union County football teams have new coaches heading into 2022 season
- Sheriff: Families 'devastated' when they lose a member to drugs
- Judgment in nuisance case will 'return peace back to this community'
- Collins Aerospace hosts ribbon-cutting for facility expansion
- UCPS, BOCC clash over funding
- Cochran firm representing Staton's family after fatal shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.