An aside to the COVID-19 pandemic that has killed more than a half-million people worldwide over the past 6 months is the reminder that our local governments have the ultimate authority in deciding what is best for the community.
- COVID vaccine trial open to adolescents
- Wake Up to Agriculture benefitting thousands of third graders
- N.C. adults getting vaccinated nearly twice as fast as Union County
- Cuthbertson headlines first Super Six baseball poll of 2021
- UC Public Health employees get surprise Care Caravan
- Forest Hills High senior earns service award
- Wingate's namesake 'casts a shadow over our University'
- Hornets need 1 win to clinch playoff spot
- Seven Monroe men sentenced to prison for drug trafficking
- Jury finds man guilty in woman's death
- Minister comments on racial progression in Monroe
- Redhawks place 12 on all-county teams; Crump named MVP
- State holds nearly $18 million in locals' unclaimed money
- Three UCPS seniors receive Morehead-Cain Scholarship
- State makes unclaimed cash easier to collect
- Helicopter clips wire and crashes, killing pilot
- Report: Local gas prices up a dollar per gallon compared to this time last year
- Atrium Health Union celebrates Nurses Week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.