Jeffery “Roe” Nelson Greene, 65, of Stanfield, passed away Wednesday, October 6, 2021. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, October 11, 2021 at Antioch Baptist Church, 6223 Love Mill Road, Monroe, burial to follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends and relative from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Gordon Funeral Service, 1904 Lancaster Ave, Monroe. Gordon Funeral Service and Crematory is caring for the Greene Family.
To plant a tree in memory of Jeffrey Stanfield as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Waxhaw breaking ground on downtown park next week
- City lakes season ends Oct. 31
- Sewer main replacement on five streets begins Nov. 8
- Why is the Bible important?
- 'Inherit the Land' premiere held at Dowd Center Theatre
- Half of Union County now fully vaccinated
- Spooktacular returns to Indian Trail on Friday
- Pirates hold off Cavaliers' late rally in 35-28 home win
- Monroe High School has pinning ceremony for healthcare students
- Union County reports 33 COVID-related hospitalizations
- Clemson expects Shipley back "sooner than later"
- Randy Travis honored with Lifetime Award
- Report: Man stabs family member during disturbance
- 2 wins in 4 days put Monroe atop the league standings
- Council discusses social districts in downtown Monroe
- Legendary Deese was a throwback to when guys ‘run what they brung’
- How to add raspberries to your home garden
- McGee running for re-election, focused on equality and diversity
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.