Jean Catoe Freeman of Mint Hill, N.C., passed away on Aug. 1, 2022. The family will receive friends at McEwen of Monroe on Saturday, Aug. 6 from 11 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. followed by a celebration of life service at noon. Burial will follow at Lancaster Memorial Park.
To plant a tree in memory of Jean Hill as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Dual Language program builds confidence, creates 'cross-cultural competence'
- AG Stein wins over $93M in student loan forgiveness for ITT students
- Where are they now: Axe Doods experiencing explosive growth for high school sweethearts
- Jose selected Caught in the Act Employee of the Year
- United Way priority: "lift as many people out of poverty as we can"
- Why Does Jealousy Drive Some People Crazy?
- Union County football: Week 1 breakdown
- BOYS SOCCER: Piedmont opens season with 3-2 win at CATA
- UA graduate Surratt ranked No. 1 amateur golfer in world
- Duke Howell excited to watch his son 'live out his dream'
- The Peach Cobbler Factory opens location near Sun Valley High
- Marshall leading Union Academy to new heights
- McCall agrees to one-year, five-figure deal with Native Sons
- Report: Amotion upheld by Judge; James plans to appeal
- Marvin Ridge, Porter Ridge blank opponents during scrimmages
- Forest Hills' Deese pleased with team's progress heading into opener at Piedmont
- Superintendent putting emphasis on recruiting, retaining teachers at 4 schools
- Monroe's Robinson E-J's Preseason POY; Marvin Ridge has county-best 8 selections
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.