Mr. Henry Delbert Marsh, 83, of Waxhaw, NC passed away Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022. A Memorial Service in his honor will be held at noon on Saturday, Jan. 15, at the Mount Nebo Missionary Baptist Church, 700 Miller St., Waxhaw. Harris Funeral Home & Cremations of Monroe, NC is handling arrangements.
To plant a tree in memory of Henry Waxhaw as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- DHEC: No dioxin in groundwater off New-Indy site
- County's COVID hospitalizations up to 91, an increase of nearly a third
- Most of Union County's young children remain unvaccinated
- Union County doused with winter weather
- Piano Jazz concert being held Friday in Lancaster
- Inch of snow hits Union County; Waxhaw hit hardest with power outages
- Ellington reflects on Weddington's undefeated run
- Cuthbertson 4x800 girls relay team runs top U.S. time of season
- Hinson's pin lifts Piedmont to 35-29 win over Weddington
- Marvin Ridge girls climb to top of Super Six Poll
- Entrepreneur dedicates second studio opening to her father's memory
- New Rural Project aims to improve voter turnout and quality of life
- Novant Health awards nearly $1 million in charitable contributions to community partners
- Report: 60% chance of snow this weekend
- Memories of Monroe in the 50's and 60's
- Crowder gives Union County a great role model
- Nursing Home industry CEO reacts to Supreme Court ruling on vaccine mandate
- Most COVID cases in local care facilities are between staff
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.