Mrs. Connie Walker Crowder, 61 of Monroe, NC passed away Saturday, Dec. 25, 2021. Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021 at the Nicey Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 318 N. Camden Rd., Marshville, NC. Mrs. Crowder’s remains will lie in repose noon to 1:00 p.m. at the church prior to the service. Interment will follow in Lakeland Memorial Park in Monroe, NC. Harris Funeral Home & Cremations of Monroe is in charge of arrangements.
To plant a tree in memory of Connie Monroe as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- County's COVID hospitalizations up to 91, an increase of nearly a third
- Most of Union County's young children remain unvaccinated
- Union County doused with winter weather
- Piano Jazz concert being held Friday in Lancaster
- Inch of snow hits Union County; Waxhaw hit hardest with power outages
- Ellington reflects on Weddington's undefeated run
- Cuthbertson 4x800 girls relay team runs top U.S. time of season
- Coastal Carolina's academic honors include 15 local students
- Crowder gives Union County a great role model
- Hinson's pin lifts Piedmont to 35-29 win over Weddington
- Marvin Ridge girls climb to top of Super Six Poll
- Governor appoints Rushing to board
- Entrepreneur dedicates second studio opening to her father's memory
- 7 Union County wrestlers have reached 25 wins by exam week
- Report: 60% chance of snow this weekend
- Novant Health awards nearly $1 million in charitable contributions to community partners
- New Rural Project aims to improve voter turnout and quality of life
- Memories of Monroe in the 50's and 60's
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.