Details for STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF UNION IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION EXECUTOR'S NOTICE
COUNTY OF UNION
IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE
Having qualified before the Honorable J. R. Rowell, Clerk of Superior Court of Union County, as Administrator/Executor of the Estate of Ruben Darrell Fincher, deceased, this is to notify all persons having claims against said Estate to present them to the undersigned on or before the 12th day of December, 2020, or the same will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to said Estate please make immediate payment.
This 31st day of August, 2020.
C/O James Harrington
Post Office Box 1063
Monroe, NC 28111
September 10, 17, 24
October 1, 2020
- FRIDAY'S UPDATE: 4,750 COVID-19 cases confirmed in UC
- Panthers counting on Davis with McCaffrey out
- Turning Point breathing better air after donation
- Crowder doubtful for Week 3 with hamstring injury
- Biden speaks at summit in Charlotte
- Homol's six TD's lead High Point to 40-21 win over Metrolina
- Alton Keith Dickens
- Supreme Court controversy a bipartisan effort
- Cooper says schools can fully reopen starting Oct. 5
- 3 dozen speak publicly on Confederate monument
- Parent University: East Elementary offering virtual assistance
- Aw Shucks holds third annual Corn Fest
- Lara Trump makes stop in Monroe
- Second-grader recognized as 'True Hero'
- South Providence moves to Plan C after 4 test positive
- Marshville welcomes new feed store
- Hometown Heroes go on 19th road tour
- MONDAY'S UPDATE: 4,567 COVID 19 cases confirmed in UC
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.