Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Lawn Maintenance Services & Janitorial Services
Union County Community Action, Inc. (UCCA) is seeking bids from qualified lawn maintenance contractors to provide services at five (5) Head Start/ Early Head Start locations across Anson, Union, & Richmond counties. Contractors may bid to provide services in one, two, or all three counties.
UCCA is also seeking bids from qualified janitorial service contractors for two (2) locations in Union County.
Proposals will be accepted until 3:30 p.m., Friday, November 6th, 2020. For requirements and procurement specifications, download a copy of the RFP packet from UCCA’s website at
www.uccainc.org/procurement or contact
Elizabeth Teal, Contract
Administrator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct. 15, 22, 2020
- THURSDAY (Oct. 22) UPDATE: 5,725 total COVID cases in county, 252,992 in NC
- Monroe clinics used in Medicaid fraud
- Bridgewater faces old team as Panthers travel to New Orleans
- North Carolina to remain in Phase 3 for three more weeks
- WEDNESDAY (OCT. 21) UPDATE: State exceeds 250,000 COVID cases
- Hornets sit at No. 3 with draft less than month away
- Warriors will use two-headed backfield to help replace Shipley
- Shipley to enroll at Clemson, skip senior season
- More than 7,000 vote in County on first day
- Caputi preparing for first season as Cuthbertson boys basketball coach
- Weddington council denies Park Place development
- More than 18,000 votes cast in Union County
- Parkwood students choose new mascot
- UCSO Narcotics team seizes more than 5 Kilograms of methamphetamine
- SUNDAY (Oct. 18) UPDATE: 30 new cases reported in county, 2,303 in NC
- Report: Home sales in County up despite pandemic
- TUESDAY UPDATE (Oct. 20): 38 new cases of COVID confirmed in county
- Hamilton Walks to End Alzheimer’s in Poppy’s memory
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.